Friday, May 13, 2011

Emmure

Well, I found a part time job to go with my full time classes and as you all may have noticed, I haven't been making as many posts. I apologize again for this and as I said before, I'll do my best to get on here as often as possible. I'm going to attempt to make at least 2-3 posts a week from now on.

Now, for today's band, Emmure. They're a metal band out of Connecticut that was formed in 2003, with a total of seven releases. Two of which were demos (Nine Eleven Zero Four and Demo 2005) and and EP released through a local label (The Complete uide to Needle Work). They released their first full-length, Goodby to the Gallows through Victory Records in 2007 and followd with The Respect Issue (2008), Felony (2009), and Speaker of the Dead (2011). Current band members are: Jesse Ketive (guitar), Mark Davis (bass), Frankie Palmeri (vocals), Mike "Harvey" Kaabe (drums), and Mike Mulholland (guitar).

So now we get to the music!

"The Key to Keeping the Show Fresh...I'm Dead"

"I Thought You Met Telly and Turned Me Into Casper"

"Soundwave Superior"

I honestly only know a couple tracks by this band. I hate when the vocalist attempts to sing as he does in some songs...it's just sad. They're one of those bands that brings something good to table once or twice per album and you have to get used to the rest. I hope you enjoyed, if not, my next post is on something a little catchier and less metal.

Keep Rockin'!

1 comment:

  1. i liked sound wave superior most, thanks for posting

    randomramblingggg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete