Tuesday, February 18, 2014

After The Burial

It's been about 2 1/2 years since my last post. And as you would assume, my level of maturity (including musically) has grown a little. I've decided to try and begin posting here again. At least once a week, I'll be promoting unsigned bands and simply relaying some great bands alike.

Today I'm posting about the band After the Burial. I first heard them at a concert and have been hooked since. They are a pretty heavy band with lots of talent. Amazing guitar licks, bass bumping beats, and gut wrenching vocals combine for an amazing experience. So without wasting anymore time, here is After the Burial:


After the Burial - "Berzerker"


That is from their debut album, "Rareform" which is pretty old actually. Here is something newer, from their 2013 album "Wolves Within":

"A Wolf Amongst Ravens"

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment