Thursday, February 24, 2011

BMTH

Yesterday, I posted about Scary Kids, Scaring Kids and how I thought their music had changed slightly, mostly for the better. Today, I have another example of a band that has changed their style a bit. This band's main change came in their vocal, while their instruments stayed pretty heavy. This band is Bring Me The Horizon; one of my current, favorite bands.

This first song is called "Pray For Plagues" from their album "Count Your Blessings".


And this second video is "Diamond Aren't Forever" from their album "Suicide Season".


While they keep a lot of the same components, they've also changed pretty drastically. You can tell the difference, not only in these two songs, but between the two albums. They recently released another album entitled "There Is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let's Keep It a Secret." I like all of their music, old and new. I haven't heard much of their newest album, but one of the songs I heard was called "Fuck", and it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah there's defnitely a change in sound. I like the second one better though so it's all gravy!

    That happens to all artists though. They change a couple times throughout their careers usually.

    ReplyDelete